SMALL & MEDIUM INDUSTRIES DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
Soft Loan for Small and Medium Industries
Financing existing as well as new start-up in project, fixed assets and working capital financing.
Minimum : RM50,000
• Project Financing - RM5 million
• Fixed Assets Financing - RM1 million ; and
• Working Capital Financing - RM1 million
• SMEs incorporated under the Companies Act 1965 or Registration of Business Ordinance 1956.
• Subsidiaries of public-listed companies with shareholding not exceeding 20 per cent.
• At least 60% equity held by Malaysians
• Possess valid premise license
• Project, fixed assets and working capital financing;
• Costs incurred for initial store renovation and upgrade of store display for retail trade;
• Working capital for companies with confirmed contract from GLCs, MNCs and the Government including its agencies;
Percentage of Financing
• Up to 85 per cent of the cost for new assets (90 per cent for Bumiputera); and
• Up to 65 per cent for used/reconditioned equipment which shall not be more than 5 years old.
Working Capital Financing
• Up to 75 per cent of the working capital requirements (80 per cent for Bumiputera).
• For revolving credit and factoring, up to 80 per cent of the working capital requirements
Repayment, Including Grace Period
• Land and Building - Up to 15 years including grace period of up to 2 years.
• Machinery and Equipment – up to 6 years including grace period of up to 1 year.
• IT Equipment - Up to 4 years including grace period of up to 1 year.
• Term Working Capital - Up to 3 ½ years including grace period of up to 6 months.
• Revolving Working Capital - subject to annual review.
• Debenture on the machinery/equipment financed;
• Charge on the land and building financed; and
• Guarantee by the directors and/or shareholders.
• Assignment of contract proceeds from MNCs, GLCs and Government for factoring and revolving credit.
• Guarantee from CGC.
Special Window for Women Entrepreneurs
Approved Industrial Sites
For further information, please contact:
195A, Jalan Tun Razak
50400 Kuala Lumpur
P.O. Box 12110
50939 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2161 0066, 2161 1166
Fax: 03-2161 5973, 2161 3906, 2161 3908
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Small and Medium Industries Development Corporation (SMIDEC)
Aras 20, West Wing, Menara MATRADE
Jalan Khidmat Usaha, Off Jalan Duta
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Tel No: 03-6207 6000
Fax No: 03-6201 6564
E-mail : email@example.com
Hotline : 1-300-88-1801